A royal baby on the way

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by Welsh dragon, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

Good news today. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced that a new Royal baby is on the way and will be born in the spring 2019.

Meghan and Harry expecting baby

2. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

By the definition ....Two, real social security scroungers!

Definition:-
    1. (when intr, sometimes foll by around)
    to search in order to acquire(something) without cost
    to obtain or seek to obtain (something) by cadging or begging

3. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

Being pedantic the definition doesnt fit at all.

What searching to acquire, cadging or begging have Harry and Meghan done?

4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Come on, you must be kidding me!

Considering they, Saxa Goth Coborg have absolutely no right to the throne, of England, hence this usurper cannot call herself Queen of Scotland!

But before you reply, look at the 1704 right of succession and how these usurpers were permanently excluded.

Then without resorting to emotional negativity, prove me wrong!

You could start by looking at Cromwell's three mercenary armies, (paid for by extremists, in the exact same manner Libya, Yemen, Iraq). then how he, Cromwell, over turned James 1+V1 standing down of the English standing army, because he James had no right in law to lands confiscated in France to which he had no claim. Then Cromwell instigated the new model army, to commit genocide in England Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Exactly the same tactics used today in Syria Iraq, Yemen...etc etc! Then, as laws couldn't be changed, as royal assent was needed, as today.....hence the scroungers appreared.... your parasites, and well know scroungers, Goth Saxa Coborg.
    And from day to this..... there fingers have been in the pockets of the poor.
    Oooh..... pray tell..... where does the UKs EU rebate go?

I will give you some help, straight into the Dutchy of Cornwall.....yet another parasite! Prince and wife murderer, Charles.

You have so much emotional baggage and bias.....but.... you could alway prove me wrong, after all there were decent Tories at one time in the far far and distant past!

5. Big Andy

I think its you that has missed the point. These are a young couple that had nothing to do with anything whatsoever before they were born. You made a specific attack on them. By all means attack the institution youbare of course entitled to your opinion but to attack individual specific people is simply wrong.

6. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

And with all due respect, you didn't contradict one thing!

When someone takes something they don't deserve or entitled because an accident of birth.....makes it right to steal money they could work for.... but rather dip there hands yet again into the pockets of those who will never see that amount of money on there lifetimes.
    It's not me that doesn't get the point......me thinks your bias is getting in the road of hypocrisy!

7. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Pray tell, what is your definition of a scrounger?

Yes, I would be very interested in your opinion!

But then, I look at the facts, not a corrupt sense of servitude!

My cap would never be in my hand! Nor would I bow to birth rights!

8. Big Andy

By your definition that you posted they simply do not fit.

9. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

90% of the social security budget goes to old age pensioners, because your vermin in Westminster passed laws allowing corporate companies to borrow, finance company overdrafts. So that leaves 10% in that context, not so much scroungers as families suffering your Tory employment policies.
    But enough of that..... may I be so bold as to point out, we pay national insurance, the insurance part is important, we are supposed to get the money back to support ourselves if we become unemployed. It's our money, not your vermins!
    I myself paid national insurance only, between £400-£600 a week. This for between 130 to 180 days a year. Quite a substantial amount. I hurt myself, and didn't work to three and a half years. Not one single penny of my own insurance money did I get. Not even my stamp being paid. Then I refused to try any longer and stopped calling WP because I was getting the run around.

So my friend, you accept it's there right by birth to steal the money, from the national purse, money we all put in, I also notice you mentioned nothing regarding the wife murderer. Or the eu rebate. Wonder why? If they want money, let them beg me for it, I would give these vermin exactly what they are worth, for the parasitic relationship they have because people like you 1. Do not understand your own history, or 2. You have white coat syndrome! Or 3. Your ex military, and unable to think for yourself.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  10. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Mmmm...... cat got your tongue?

Or shame?

11. Big Andy

Neither, your posts are just not that important to me that I wait with baited breath to respond. generally they are very very predictable.

You claimed 2 people as social security scroungers then posted a definition to back the claim up. However the definition simply doesn't back your claim up. It doesn't fit at all. It only takes a small level of intelligence to see that.

12. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

So, my blinkered friend, remove rose tinted glasses, and observe the truth!

Your avoidance of simple facts, and your refusal even to contradict simple facts, 1. The Jury in the Princess Dianna killing, found, she was unlawfully killed! This after they were refused to find murder! By yours truly!
    2. EU rebate, returned not to the nation, but your wife killer?
    3. The king of England was murdered and a usurper took his place, illegally, even your own nation was assassinated, killed, murdered, to keep your pretender on the thrown, fact!
    So these parasites are that, parasites or scroungers, you pick the word most fitting, because they are yours, not mine, your Saxa Goth Coborg, cannot ever call herself, Queen of Scotland, because, thankfully our forefathers saw foreigners through Cromwell were doing to England, and your vermin, were stronger than the decent human beings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice