Are we heading for world war three, or has it already begun?

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by Highlander, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

listening to the Russian presidents annual address to his nation, and to us, he clearly stated, there is an arms race. He also clearly stated when it started in 2002 when America removed themselves from the ABM treaty. Why do none of us know this? During Perestroika, NATO nations stated, that it would not advance into Baltic states. It has! Again NATO states stated it would not position missiles on Russian borders, it has! NATO was asked repeatedly by Russia to curtail the Heroin crops being used to destroy societies in Russia, NATO increased production in Afghanistan by 124% and is still increasing year on year. Russian forces are being targeted by U.K. USA Saudi, Israeli and French mercenaries in Syria. In the Ukraine, NATO troops are now arriving and America is now arming right wing extremists with heavy weaponry. The Americans are stealthily attempting to do, what the Minsk agreements were in place to stop. American military attempting to force UN troops into Ukraine to force a large part of the population mostly Russian speaking into submission, and most likely death camps. The Ukrainian elected president was removed from office, by Madian snipers, murder, assassination political interference and American mercenaries, and American and U.K. special forces and George Soros's 4 billion dollars. Are you as a citizen of the world willing to see your loved ones going to fight in illegal Bankers wars, against Russia and China, when your loved one has difficulty getting a job, a roof over there heads, and food in there bellies, being forced year on year into poverty? Do you think they your loved ones rightfully deserve the servitude your actions or inactions place them. Do they deserve what's coming?

2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

Does an arms race automatically mean that WW3 is about to start? Seems to me that you are linking a lot of things together into one lump, things that do not appear to be related to each other, then declaring that WW3 is about to start.

Not dismissing what you are saying, but not at all sure how all of the above equates to another war.

3. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Show me a world passport, never heard of one much less seen one.

Rememember Pol Pot.

4. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

That's because the media....owned by Bankers......American influence, don't tell you exactly what's going on!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

5. Welsh dragon

This clip was fro 2007. I have no doubt that both sides have weapons that we don't know about and that neither side wants the public to know about. America has never beem a country that anyone cam trust. They are only interested in themselves and big corporations, but Russia can't ne trusted either and i think they also have weapons that the public and theid own people don't know about.

A lot of posturing has gone on on both sides. I don't think WW3 is on the horizon though, and if it was, i don't think the danger will come from America or Russia.

6. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Sorry, it was the economic forum in 2016. Quote Today, there is no instrument in international law that prevents the possibility of mutually assured destruction. Putin has been sending out warnings for over 10 years – all of which fell on deaf ears. Who will push the button first?
    .....Please see the addendum on the link previously given.

With the greatest of respect, you need to change your sources of reference.

Where is the posturing in Ukraine? The bombs delivered by NATO to Ukraine kill! THE HEAVY ARMS, operated by NATO TROOPS, in Ukraine are meant to kill. The American foreign secretary, was caught at Maidan, telling the Ukrainian third column to use snipers....is that posturing!

Where is the posturing in Syria? NATO countries arming good terrorists, training terrorists, paying terrorists transporting terrorists into a sovereign nation. The only good terrorist is a dead terrorists. What about the NATO OFFICERS, caught in Aleppo with uk, special forces, Mossad special forces, French special forces?

Where is the posturing in Libya?..... fifty thousand Libyans murdered by NATO troops illegally. Gadaffi buggered with a knife while the NATO troops protected the mercenaries doing the killing.

Really.....? These are the policies and strategies the bankers have used for hundreds of years and have proved successful to date. Or look at the two world wars they themselves have instigated and our ancestors have paid with there lives.

Please, go look, but kick the buggering boys club into touch, the BBC is not fit for purpose.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  7. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

8. Bromptonaut

Bromptonaut Rohan Man

Difficult to know where to start with that stuff. Point about Baltic states taken and funding from American right undoubtedly funded those who destabilised the Yanukovych regime. OTOH NATO producing heroin and having troops in Ukraine?

9. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Firstly, I read this information years ago but the following is a relatively close factual submission, but it's more difficult now because the power of google and these American software giants today to get which was previously readily available information etc.

http://www.reformdrugpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AfghanTalibanOpium.pdf

NATO troops protect the heroin crop. The drug which for centuries the UK government have used to destroy nations. Which the American military transport out. Look at Oliver North and his dalliance as a drug runner. The history is readily available to those who wish to look. Where to start us easy.....look at the trail of dead bodies! Look at who is arming who, or who us invading. If that doesn't work, look at the trail of money, in Iraq, it went in by the plane load. Then go in the direct opposite vain of the BBC line.

10. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

11. Welsh dragon

I think you are getting slightly ahead of yourself. I don't think i said who i thought would push the button, or even IF it would happen.

12. Welsh dragon

My internet is playing up. I do not think I said who I thought would push the button first or even if I thought it will happen.

I think you are getting ahead of yourself a bit there .☺

13. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

British banks caught laundering billions of pounds of cartel money, £10.5 million according to bLiar, which was one days interest on the money held in the account.

14. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

You got your quotes tangled lol. Tidied it up for yu. ;)

Welsh dragon likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Highlander Active Member

I wish, I had the faith you have, but please, feel free to prove me wrong, contradict me. I can only either prove logically my argument, or fall by the wayside..... but I firmly believe, our politicians have nothing good in store for any of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice