Can you get away with murder?

Discussion in 'Law, Order and Defence' started by Welsh dragon, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

2. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

This is the tip of an iceberg. Look at the following, Scottish MP Willie MacRae, shot in the back of the head. It was the second family organised autopsy that found that Willie had even been shot. The serving policeman who found him, was threatened to make him change his statement. (Public knowledge)

Dunblane, and the murdered schoolchildren, the truth will not be released, because of Westminster for 125 years! Public knowledge

Leader of the Labour Party, Gaitskil, murdered by MI 5. Poisoned. Public knowledge.

Dr Kelly, murdered, 125 years before any information can be released. Robin Cook, MP, foreign secretary, murdered, he stated in his resignation speech, there is no such thing as al QUEDA, Donald Dewar, MP good friend of Robin Cook, possibly murdered.

Myself, I reckoned John Smith was murdered to allow bLair to get the leadership of the Labour Party. John Smith would never of allowed American politicians to take these nations to war. He was a leader.

I could go on, and on!

3. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

yes, you can get away with murder.......if your serving the aristocracy.

4. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

Wow. Those are some conspiracy theories there Highlander. Good lord. What makes you think John Smith was murdered.

classic33 likes this.
  5. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Not murder, but I've seen a police informer have the case against her dismissed at court.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I wonder if this sort of thing happens a lot. I can't imagine how the family and friends of victims feel when they see that sort of thing happen. Not much justice it seems.

7. classic33

It didn't go down too well with one family member. She got five years(served) for assault.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  8. classic33

I got this
    JC-SD.jpg
    just to add to it.

9. Bromptonaut

Bromptonaut Rohan Man

If Dunblane truth is is public knowledge why would Holyrood let Westminster cover it up?

Gaitskil (sic) had an auto-immune disease, Lupus.

Smith & Cook were sitters for a heart attack. Dewar's ill health was well known too.

Blair emerged as favourite to succeed, but only after Smith's death. He wasn't a shoo-in.

Welsh dragon and classic33 like this.
  10. classic33

If it's public knowledge, how do you cover it up?

11. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Are you for real? Consider the wording, the implications, surely there must be a grey cell some where in your head, screaming, justice, truth, integrity......but, then perhaps not......

Robin Cook, bagging Munro's..... aye.... you pull the wool over your own eyes if you so wish.....

12. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Sorry, I forgot it was you..... public knowledge it has been shelved for 125 years. Covered up..... information is NOT, going to be released regarding the full circumstances.

Just like the tories with the child abuse and buggery investigations....... just so many.....and every one... neutered. Oooh just for you the investigations being neutered by co-opting judges brothers and sisters, or New Zealand judges known for there lack of integrity or who have the ability to be economical with the truth, who give governments preferred judgements.

13. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

14. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Circumstances.

John Smith was going to be elected, he certainly would not entertain the lies and deceit MI5/6 conspired with American military complex for war. Seven countries in five years.....!

15. Bromptonaut

Bromptonaut Rohan Man

The grey cells screaming 'truth' are enough to debunk your earlier post.

classic33 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice