Conspiracies and all things spooky.

Discussion in 'Environment and Science' started by Welsh dragon, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

Following on from a thread where conspiracy theories abound (for 1 person anyway) ^_^, this thread is specifically for those very things.

Do you believe in ghosts? Secret governments? Aliens? Government cover up's? Government conspiracies? And anything else like that?

Do i believe in aliens? I am keeping an open mind on that one, although for the life of me i cannot understand why intelligent beings would want to visit this piss poor planet given what we have done to it over the last few hundred years? Secret governement? Well we are def being kept in the dark about some things, but does that add up to much? Who knows.

I am someone who has to see to believe, so in the case of UFO's, i would have to see one to believe and even then, i suspect i would try to find some rational not to believe what my eyes told me. ^_^

So, what about you? What do you think.

2. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

Thread sponsored by Bacofoil!

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I just knew you would do something like that. :laugh:

Bring on the conspiracy theories folks.....

4. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

I am fairly pragmatic about most things. Usually the simple rational explanation is correct. UFO's of course they exist, all they are is a flying object that cannot be identified by the person viewing it. Could be anything from a bird to a plastic bag.

Little green men and flying saucers? Almost certainly their will be some form of life out there in the vast expanses, whether they are more evolutionary or technologically advanced than us I do not know and wouldn't make a judgement on without evidence.

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I have never seen or experienced anything like UFO's or ghosts. I wouldn't mind seeing something though just for the experience.

6. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

I'll admit to having reported one UFO, as did at least another dozen before me the same night. On an aicraft approach path to the local airport. Put through to the tower, who'd already taken calls on the same object, but not showing up on radar. Asked for direction, height, heading, speed and size/appearance.
    Direction: SE.
    Height: Well above 3,000 feet. One aircraft had passed between my viewpoint and the object. 3,000 feet being normal height for the approach.
    Heading: No one steady, maintained heading. It often doubled back on itself.
    Speed: The smaller jet that passed under it was going about 10 times quicker.
    Size/Appearance: Larger than the aircraft that passed below it, by at least three times. Compared when the aircraft passed below it. Making it bigger than the AN-225. Wasn't roatary wing at that size. Cross/X shaped, body and wings? but no visible tailplane surfaces.

In the days before an airshow, all sorts of aircraft had been seen arriving. From Blackjack Bomber to what is now the V-22 tilt rotor aircraft, to Sea Stallions.
    Triangular in shape, low flying. Slow, I walked faster than it. Expected to see pictures in the local weekly newspaper. This was visible by it's absence in the photo's. Over two years later a small piece appeared in a national paper from someone asking if they had anyone had seen anything similar to the description he gave. Able to say something that wasn't given in the small piece that appeared, and that was it was first noted over a body of water.

Just in case anyone says there are no triangular aircraft, theres the YB-49, F-117 and B-2. The last two designed and built with denials that the US military had triangular aircraft, let alone flying any. Check Codename Have Blue, tested in Area 51.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  7. classic33

Flying saucers, Peter Moller went to work for the Skunk Works. Avro had the Aerocar
    Aerocar.jpg
    Then you've the "Flying Flapjack"!

8. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I saw a programme once and they showed that craft. Never really took off though. Wasn't reliable or stable so they scrapped it

classic33 likes this.
  9. classic33

Can you think of a better way to say they, flying saucers, wouldn't work?

Peter Moller took it further.

Concerned about your money?
    Maybe it's time to be. The latest version of the £1 coin has an RFID tag inside. They say its so that machines can regonise and reject fake ones. But they can be used to track your movements, in the same way that RFID tags can.

Forget about keeping an eye on your money, now your money may just be keeping an eye on you!

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2017/03/what-is-the-new-1-coins-isis-security-system-2/
    http://www.wired.co.uk/article/new-one-pound-coin-uk-release-details-security

10. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

It could be a ruse i suppose to confuse people, but i doubt it. These things have a habit of being found out like the American plane. Can't remember what it is called, but it is carbon fibre, stealth technology, and triangle shape. It was flying around the skies for years, and was seen by lots of people though the government kept dismissing the sightings. Why i have no idea. Worst secret ever.

11. classic33

Codename Have Blue.
    Led to the F-117 though. Clear case where they showed it couldn't work, but were flying them anyway.
    It's said to have cost one man investigating it his life. Found bound in plastic, inside a fully zipped bag.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

There ars a couple of programmes that started on Sky called 'Alien files' and 'Hanger 51? Files'? Both conspiracy theories are rife. Worth a watch if you have freesat TV.

classic33 likes this.
  13. classic33

Ancien Aliens, CIA Uncovered.

14. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

Those are them. I was close. :laugh:

classic33 likes this.
  15. classic33

Can you think of a better way of hiding something, than in plain sight?

Welsh dragon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice