Funny product reviews!

Discussion in 'The Tearoom' started by Big Andy, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Big Andy

Big Andy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Welsh dragon likes this.
  2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

That is so freaking funny. :laugh:

3. Welsh dragon

Here is another about Haribo gummy bears.

Screenshot_2018-03-01-12-03-44.png

4. OP
    OP
    Big Andy

:laugh::laugh:
    Sounds similar to an experience I had many years ago while touring Canada after drinking a large root beer!

Welsh dragon likes this.
  5. Welsh dragon

^_^. I used to love root beer.

6. OP
    OP
    Big Andy

It's certainly good for a clear out.
    We were travelling to Ottawa from Toronto by coach, stopped at a Wendys for a burger and a drink, I was very thirsty and always willing to try something new so I had the biggest root beer that they did, think bucket!!. Anyway back on the coach and after about 20 minutes my tummy was starting to gurgle. No problem thinks I, nice modern coach with on-board toilet, so I made my way to the back of the coach to find a rather nasty smell and a sign on the door saying out of order. At this point I was starting to get slightly concerned and made my way back to my seat, sat down and clenched...... for 3 hours!!!
    After what seemed like 3 days and not 3 hours we pulled up outside the Canadian Parliament building, well I say outside it was actually about 400m from the building as there is a large grass area in front of the building.

Anyway I gingerly descended from the coach and asked this chap in a red coat sat on a horse where the nearest toilets where, he points to the corner of the Parliament building and says "just over there, please keep of the grass". I pondered this instruction for the worlds 2nd shortest millisecond, announced to the chap that it was an emergency and set straight off walking reasonably quickly across the grass, I made it about 25 m before I had no choice but to run as fast as I could. (and not because the chap on the horse was chasing me) I suspect that must have looked rather odd to any onlookers because while I was running as fast as I could I was only running from the knees down as I simply dare not part my knees even the smallest amount.

Anyway I made it to the toilets, only to find a very long queue, grrrrrr!! Obviously as a a Brit queuing comes fairly naturally to me, however in this case I turned somewhat Teutonic and declared another emergency and pushed my way all the way to the front and grabbed the first available cubicle, and it wasn't a moment too soon as after the worlds shortest millisecond I was sat down and having to hold on to the toilet seat to stop myself being propelled towards the ceiling! Some minutes (possibly hours) later I emerged from the cubicle, thoroughly drained, in more than one sense, week at the knees but at least relieved I could actually separate my knees or indeed let out a small cough without risk.

So whenever you are feeling a little costipated, drink root beer....

..... or perhaps not!
    open-uri20130112-17395-2bwl48.jpeg

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  7. Welsh dragon

Bloody hell. That is funny. :laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice