God bless America.

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by Welsh dragon, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

America keeps telling everyone that it is the greatest country on the planet. However the plight of the homeless masses has and is being ignored.

Allegedly unemployment in America is at it lowest level for years, but homelesness is increasing all over America. In San Francisco, and Los Angeles the streets are filled to overflowing with homeless people.

I wonder what if anything can and will he done to resolve the situation. The American governement probably won't do anything. They will probably deny that the problem even exists.

A deepening crisis on the streets of America

2. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Mmmm...... there is little to be said about America other than it's a corrupt entity which has no such thing as it continually espouses such as democracy or the rule of law.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXFProJC5FY&time_continue=1465

Though this is long, one only needs to watch a few minutes to see how vile, America and the AIPAC military complex and the vile standards one sees in anything and everything that they touch.
    But then, AIPAC or the financial elite hand pick, those allowed to stand for the high office of senator, be they republican or democrat, how then can there be such a thing as democracy? It flies in the face of the facts. Super delegates, who can and do, overturn the democratic majority!
    If one wants more factual information regarding American butchery torture rape sdomy murder or assassination, of prisoners, or secret prisons just ask, naming the nation, so many....I will if not banned, will forward requested information.

3. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

The gap between those who have and those who haven't is getting wider.

As for secret prisons, if you know about them they can't be very secret.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Glad you find so little fault in the video....but doesn't it show exactly how far these political degenerates have fallen over such a relatively short period of time.
    From being butchers of nations..... to being butchers of innocent men women and children.....regardless of national sovereignty, territorial integrity, of collective emancipation..... your lot butchers them all!
    You might now understand why suicide of ex forces is highest rate of any nation.... that's shame! Ashamed of there deeds in service to bankers.... Zionist bankers...... not the American nation.... these idiots and there American sons and daughters are fodder for Zionist wars! Goy, to be used and abused for the greater good of Israel!

5. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

I'm also glad you readily accept my assumptions backed by facts of how low the national senate leaders, quislings and traitors of America have crawled, to AIPAC!

6. classic33

Name these "secret prisons" then. That'll be one way of proving what you are saying.

I've not accepted anything you've posted. And that includes the claim you've made, through your posts & links, that one man died three times and was buried with full military honours on each occasion.

7. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

No point in trying to educate you, .Your American and Talmud supporter.
    I don't pretend to know where all the American black prison sites are, but it cannot of escaped your notice, as the media, have been unable to hide it completely.
    But it's well know, how vermin work, and your political processes are full of third column quislings and traitors.
    Inside the CIA’s black site torture room

Or what about the twenty eight attempts by the FBI on Charles De Gaul? And he was an allied general! With friends like you lot, who needs enemies!

8. classic33

Please cease with racist comments, you are not fully aware of their meaning.
    It's also against site rules & the law of the land.

9. classic33

Now list the secret prisons you've mentioned exist.
    A very simple question.

Then check the Russian prisons, and then compare the two.

10. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

What compare your degenerates Talmud owned American government puppets quislings and traitors, to Russian statesmen and women, in the same sentence..... never! Doh!

As for American secret prisons, torture and genocide, the buggery and rape of men women and children, in Abu Craib, even Obama refused to repeat for shame of your military AIPAC owned officers and complex. As for your mercenaries and there prisons, such as al sham HTS, Al Qaeda, its well documented. There was a report limited in fact, well you wouldn't want to embarrass your AIPAC owned vermin, by your state department clearly stating, your vermin finance the afore mentioned groups.

Readily available, readily accepted by all civilised nations....but not you or yours.

Do your own homework!

11. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

What racist comments?

Sorry, are you going to play the antisemetic card.....The Talmud Zionist don't follow the Torah, they follow a satanist book, the Talmud, which is for perverts and degenerates, they consider themselves as Gods, and there are no other! No belief in a superior being other than themselves.
    But you could state why they should be allowed to bugger three year old children, I have asked you before as well as other well known degenerate behaviours but prevaricated every time, and eventually refused to reply.

The floor is open to you, please, put pen to paper...... !

But as Americans have taken over the site, perhaps as they too have been reticent to reply to questions, they could independandly look at your previous replies and ask the questions themselves in a new post! Or as you most probably demand my ban..... but truth can be hidden, for a while, but eventually your degenerates are found out by all civilised societies and nations.

Just look at China, clearly stating, for there actions by your degenerates will result in war!
    Just look at Russia stating we are getting ready for war, as a result of your degenerates and vermin!
    Nothing on CNN nothing on BBC... both AIPAC owned both not worth the format they produce. Puppets, and aristocracy, but more importantly, Talmud zionists.

12. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Still...... nothing....!

13. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Isn't it interesting, when trying to copy and paste, important Talmud documents, it cannot be copied!

14. classic33

You've said you know they exist, a very simple question followed in which you were asked to name them.
    If you're going to say something like that, be expected to prove it.

15. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Not I, the UN, a senate committee, and various bodies naming and shaming your vermin who buggered, sodomised raped and killed, prisoners, men women and children..... world policeman! Democracy, the American dream......my arse!

You as a secret agent should know the crimes against humanity your nation has committed. The millions dead, by your military, you know, those in your military, committing suicide now for the crimes they committed whilst serving your Zionist friends.

Still not talking about your Talmud brothers I notice.....still not wanting to discuss there age of consent, being a child of three! Put up, or crawl away!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice