Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'The Tearoom' started by deree, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deree

deree New Member

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

2. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Mmmm..... why does one not just crawl, get on ones knees, and allow those by accident of birth, positions by birth, to rule ones life, creating poverty, limiting aspirations, limiting education, limiting rights. No, not ever!

Simple.... the human sovereign rights, the human need for individual freedom, sovereign freedom, territorial freedom.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b61UsgL4Au0

3. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

so you meant to tell me that you are not limiting anything for the rest ? like internet, tv, education, rights, etc ( everything ) for rest of the world.

only for the interest of the few million europeans you are not spoiling the whole world ? you want to tell me this thing ?

and there cannot be any freedom so long you atheistic demons will survive. there cannot be anything good at all.

has your forefathers created those damn lands ? you are all theives ( if we check properly ) now you are claiming my land and now allowing anyone to come there.

and you are spoiling the damn whole world. you have already mismanaged the damn whole world affairs.

4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

You miss the point...... entirely.

Wrap up your bias, your predetermined limited observations, and then, you might realise freedom is the basis of all things.
    Then you might realise, every nation every person, is limited by limitation which are self imposed through corrupted religious teachings, by limiting education, and natural laziness of the species.
    Analytical thinking can be taught to any reasonable person in an afternoon.... why do you think it's not on the Curriculum.

5. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

you are talking rubbish. for i have missed nothing at all. for i have explain Original purpose of human life ( without any cheating or duplicity ) and if there is any so called intelligent men/women ( sorry all childrens ) are alive than they are welcome to point out the damn fault in it.

the damn challenge is open to anyone and everyone ( who are claiming to be more then mum )
    and i dont care for anyone else. you go on caring for every ( child ) but as all intelligent persons take only the damn essence of real thing ( so i also ) go with the damn mum ( aka authority or if we directly say than Srila Prabhupada who is current authority )

and i dont give any piss for any random child. and there is no value in talking with you at all. for it by arguments you could have done something sound. than everyone is expert in talking nonsense ( as the damn child )

but it is all useless. cuz all are damn childrens. not the damn mum ( or say recognized authority ) who knows things as actually they are.

and how can you deny it ? that you are not talking rubbish ? are you more than mum ? ( aka authority ? ) than you must be fooling your own self. ( my dear cutie pie )
    and i have missed nothing at all. ( hypocrite selfish nonsense ) open your eyes cuz i have given real thing to everyone without any charge at all. ( without any consideration of white or black, rich or poor, this or that etc )

but you are free to blame me that im really confused. although my confused was smashed long ago ( cutie pie ) but you are understanding it now cuz you are chewing my genitals right now.

but because you are the damn ignorant ( idiot ) so you are free to talk all nonsense and think that you are making more sense than the damn mum ( aka authority ) nowdays.

but you are all the damn childrens.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  6. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

and my ( dear cutie pie ) oh sorry the damn so called high `1 ( O high child ) kindly point out the damn fallacy that here and here i have cheated you in this Practical explanation and did not gave anything real.

but ( real fun is ) you cannot follow it. so in order to not follow it you can apply policy *give dog bad name and hang it* no problem or no loss at all.

and my business is done. now you go to hell or heaven that is your problem. it is not my business. do as you like. and i will go on with my mum and authority.
    and if you are really son/daughter of `1 men than point out the damn fallacy from this practical explanation and than say it that you have missed the damn real point. ( than you can open your mouth ) till that time you have to stay silent ( O broken failure )

7. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

I think my pc must have gone faulty. All i seem to be able to make put are a series of random words.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

and i dont give any piss for any random childrens thinking ( finished ) and if you are really intelligent than give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation.

so that we can see that you are sound intelligent and more than mum.

although it is not possible to know more than mum ( aka authority ) but still you are free to try such foolish nonsense.

9. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

I quote your words to you......"i have explain Original purpose of human life"....,. Well, what can I, a mere mortal say....must I bow to your superior knowledge......no, I think not!
    You can state superior this or that....I never bow my head, to no one.
    I never feel shame, as that's how I live my life, and attempt to respect everyone I meet, regardless of sex race colour or creed.
    I would never call anyone superior as this would mean I must relinquish my freedoms, your way is serfdom.
    Your disgusting comments regarding genitals, are a reflection of your inner beauty.

Again, and as I said previously, you with your limited visions and bias you miss the point all together.

10. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

nah nah `1st of all point out that thing which you have understood ( after chewing my genitals into your deep throat { by pying without invitation [ like an whore ]}) where i missed the damn real point.

do it now ( if you are son/daughtre of 1 man { which also you are not - which also you are factually not }) otherwise you would have done for what i have challenged you.

and neither she is hypocrite fraud ( in my case ) like yourself.

how can you deny it ? and this whore like mentiality is very easily found nowdays amonst all places.
    _________
    and dont follow the damn words of mum ( as an child ) but you cannot remain the damn free. for you will willingly surrender to someone or something else.

cuz you find pleasure by feeling that oh im so big and i have been down under such an such nonsense. ( so called false nonsense ) so why not surrender to real person ? aka mum ? instead of another child ?

cuz it is our damn nature that we have to surrender willingly to someone or something else. and those who has nothing they are keeping dogs and collecting there potty. and becoming dogs in there next life.

so why not surrender to mum ( aka authority ) instead of someone or something else and get spoiled or cheated by any random nonsense or child ?
    ________
    anyways you do as you like. but i have my mum ( aka authority ) and i factually know that she my mum ( aka authority ) has seen papa before my birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and my all confusion is finished by his grace( current authority aka Srila Prabhupada ) otherwise thanks to you who left no room for spoiling the damn everything.

and i will go on as long as i have blood and breath in my body. and you go on remaining envious. ( not an big thing )
    _______
    and you respect every child. and do nothing ( in sort saying ) but i factually respect my mum ( aka authority ) and certainly like to piss on the damn childrens who likes to pose like mum from the postion of child. i like to throw shoe filled with potty and urine on such childrens ( or say hypocrite frauds )

and as far as my shame or guilty goes so that is not meant for you or anyone else. and for whom it is actually meant they are not dull brain like yourself. and neither i want anything from you nor im after you.

but you are misunderstanding cuz you are taking my genitals and balls into your deep throat by pying without invitation.

so you are free to think as you like and i will go on with my business. that is all. ( finished )
    and you have nothing rational at all. and those who thought they are so called intelligent were all childrens ( and gone ) not the damn mum ( aka authority ) who is the actual occupier of all facts.
    and if i missed the damn point than point it out from this Practical explanation. can you do that ? can you do that ? ( O broken failure ) and as far as problems of my life goes than they were all artifically created by you and by our envious western theives. who has mismanaged the damn whole world affairs for there false prestige.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  11. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

I think you may have broken Google translate.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

and i dont think but i factually know that you are now broken. and there is no value in talking with broken ( and spoiled also ) child like yourself. ( finished )

and i factually know that there is no intelligent child who knows more than mum. ( this much i also know at least )

13. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

There is a well known phrase, no point in farting against thunder, I consider you a lost cause, a limited human being. Let your bias prevail, I have no interest in serfdom or sick comments.

14. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

I seem to have lost the plot again. Not that that is unusual, but in this case, i am utterly nonplussed by this whole thread. Can anyone help?

15. OP
    OP
    deree

deree New Member

and there is nothing which i can get from the damn childrends like yourself. and there is no value in wasting time with the damn ( spoiled ) childrens like yourself.

i will go on with my mum ( aka authority ) and you go on chewing my genitals ( by pying without invitation { like an whore})

but im not after you at all but you are ( certainly ) after me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice