Hunted, Do You Feel You'd Succeed?

Discussion in 'Arts, Entertainment, Music, TV and Books' started by classic33, Feb 20, 2018.

1. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Hunted, the hit Channel 4 show in which willing participants go on the run for 28 days to evade capture, is looking to the business community to take part in the new series…

The new year is well underway, inboxes and diaries are filling up and the Christmas break may already feel like a distant memory. As directors will understand better than most, ‘breaks’ rarely mean that anymore. We’ve all read the articles advocating ‘digital detoxes’, the wonders of the four-hour week and heard rumours about just how liberating switching off emails at 5.30pm on a Friday can be. But most of us stop there – we read, smile, and think ‘it’s alright for some.’

Well, if your New Year resolution is to at least try and find time to switch off once in a while, how about taking a slightly different kind of break in 2016?

Channel 4’s hit TV show, Hunted, is returning for a second season and the production team is looking for high-flying business people to take part. The show sees willing participants, dubbed ‘fugitives’, forced on the run for 28 days as they try to evade capture by a crack team of surveillance experts, former police officers and spooks. Armed with a little cash and whatever belongings they can carry round with them, ‘fugitives’ must roam the UK, keeping a low profile and avoiding ‘hunters’ who have the latest in satellite technology and digital surveillance techniques at their disposal.

This year, there’s an even greater incentive to evade capture, with a £100,000 prize to be shared among those who can survive four weeks on the run. Only a handful managed it last time, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, head over to huntedapplications.com before 24 January to apply.

On the "run", in the country with the most CCTV cameras. Your movements followed. Who do you trust, anyone, no-one?

Ever wonder what it would be like to disappear and go on the run? Do you think you could outsmart the hunters and evade capture?

Please click on this link to apply http://www.huntedapplications.com/ (opens in a new window).

Please note that your application will be received by a member of Shine TV's production team and they may contact you directly. Shine TV will process your personal data* in accordance with their privacy policy

*Given the nature of the programme, how much do you give them?

Welsh dragon likes this.
  2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

More reality crap and TV fodder i am afraid. Havn't we had enough of the reality rubbish? I have. I won't be watching it. I'd rather watch paint dry. ^_^

classic33 likes this.
  3. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

Not a program i watch. As WD i really cant be bothered with most of the so called reality genre.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  4. Welsh dragon

I remember years ago. I decided to have a look at Big Brother to see what all the fuss was about, so i turned it on and sat back to watch. 5 minutes later i turned it off as all i saw was an empty silent room. The end. :laugh:

5. Big Andy

You were lucky. If your timing was wrong you could have ended up watching some of the people that went in!!!

Welsh dragon likes this.
  6. Welsh dragon

:laugh:. I must admit i hate reality shows.

7. OP
    OP
    classic33

Do you reckon you could last the 28 days though?

8. Welsh dragon

Probably not the full 28 days, but i reckon i could last a few days. What about you? How do you think you would do?

9. OP
    OP
    classic33

I'd like to think I'd make half way at the least.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  10. Welsh dragon

I think i might to better in the Summer than Winter. I don't like the cold. ^_^

11. Big Andy

Unlikely. With a film crew following you around its hard to hide! :laugh:

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  12. Welsh dragon

:laugh:

13. mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane Regular Member

I'd take a bike. As long as the hunters are driving around, they'll never see me.

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  14. Welsh dragon

You wish :laugh:

15. OP
    OP
    classic33

No plates to track or set alerts off. Two on this series travelled by bike.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice