Is Russia guilty as charged?

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by Welsh dragon, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

We have been hearing a lot in the news over the past few days about the poisoning of a former double agent and his daughter on British soil.

The british government have tried, convicted the russians of the poisoning and have demanded answers.

Has guilt been proved? Where is the actual evidance? And what or how exactly can the British government retaliate?

In my oppinion, there is no evidance that the Russians did in fact poison Mr Skripal and his daughter. In fact i would have thought the Russians would have had a much easier time poisoning the man while he was in prison in Russia. A heart attack could have been arranged and no one would have known any different.

As for the British government demanding answers, the government can demand nothing. Anything they do will be resiprocated by the Russians. We could of course, not allow the england football team to play. What a loss that would be ( especially given how crap the football team is). It might be a blessing in disguise.

It seems a bit hypacritical to me that both the British and American governents are making to much noise and accusing the Russians of doing so much, when both of those governments employed the man to spy for them.

Maybe it is a case that he who shouts loudest, is in fact the the guilty one. What does everyone else think?

2. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be the first time the KGB have carried out such murders/attempted murders. The methods used can seem to come out of a James Bond film. Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko?

Done on foreign soil it can create an unease with any other agents that have left Russia, maybe even thinking of leaving. One way to ensure silence on their part. Done in Russia, it could, as you say been easier to cover up, if that's what they wanted.

As for the World Cup, can we send them and refuse re-entry into this country?

Welsh dragon likes this.
  3. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Firstly, Litvinenko was poisoned! But first find out the facts. What was he poisoned with....and where did it come from! Hint.....American reactor! Plutonium has a signature, each unique to the reactor.
    Secondly everything is being orchestrated via the ICC at The Hague......and who runs this establishment? Another hint NATO. Who runs NATO. You might want to be viewed like cabbages in a field.... some of us prefer to free thought, you are allowed to think, you know, your restrictions are self imposed.

4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

How can you come to any conclusions....you lIke me, have absolutely no facts to base your opinion. You are making emotional statements, exactly what government wants.
    Why does May not give a sample to Russia?
    You might be gullible to believe tories..... I for one base my opinion on merit, and these vermin have tried twice already to get our troops into Syria.
    It's our duty to protect our soldiers, as they must follow orders, you should have the decency to protect someone's sons from harms way. Or is the previous torture chambers, secret prisons and Abu Carib murder, rape and buggery or men women and children acceptable behaviour our soldiers should become accustomed? Our forces sons are now like American soldiers, committing suicide because of crimes they committed while under the influence of the American military complex. 6000 American, ex forces commit suicide yearly ..... the facts speak for themselves. Only, we must know what facts we need to base ones opinion.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  5. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

Or was it actually Polonium210 from a russian reactor that killed him? As the actual evidence suggests.

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  6. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

No one has been charged. To have someone prosecuted one needs evidence, not public opinion. Or hormonal and emotional responses. There is no evidence or in the camera infested towns ..... video..... strange.... but they must be busy, like the white helmets it's in the making......like the evidence!

7. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I think you need to read what i said again. I didn't come to any conclusions. I simply asked how the british government had done so. I asked how conclusions could be made when no evidence has been presented? And why would Russia chose to go to the trouble of killing someone abroad when it would be much easier to have done it when they had the man in a Russian prison.

You seem to have the same arguement for every subject.

Russian diplomats have now been told to leave the UK. I have no doubt Russia will do the same. Is that all the British governmemt can do?

Answers on a postcard.

classic33 likes this.
  8. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

9. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Sorry, didn't read your submission properly, travelling just now in a car. But my sentiments regarding Westminster are accurate.

Well, the mass murder, and fact based opinions can only come to the same conclusions . Crimes against humanity by those running these nations needs airing. It certainly not going to come from th BBC or American media!

10. classic33

Only it wasn't Plutmium that he was poisoned with, was it. Russian reactors produce the same waste materials as any nuclear reactor of the same type. The laws of physics know no international boundaries.

11. classic33

And only you know what was used to poison them.
    The police are still asking questions, maybe it's time to point them in this direction.

12. classic33

If you don't know the facts then you are just like everyone else. Basing your answers on emotion at best, at other times on what has been printed in the Fortean Times, not something on which to base a valid opinion..

I'll tell you what, if you have evidence to back up the claims against the military, present the evidence and I'll do my best to attange a visit to the site. Do you think you're up to doing that? The visit to the site is easy emough arrange, one call is all that's required.

13. classic33

The Pentagon reported Friday that 265 active-duty servicemembers killed themselves last year(2015), continuing a trend of unusually high suicide rates that have plagued the U.S. military for at least seven years.

The number of suicides among troops was 145 in 2001 and began a steady increase until more than doubling to 321 in 2012, the worst year in recent history for servicemembers killing themselves.

The suicide rate for the Army that year was nearly 30 suicides per 100,000 soldiers, well above the national rate of 12.5 per 100,000 for 2012.

Military suicides dropped 20% the year after that, and then held roughly steady at numbers significantly higher than during the early 2000s. The 265 suicides last year compares with 273 in 2014 and 254 in 2013. By contrast, from 2001 through 2007, suicides never exceeded 197.

I don't believe they make a distinction between military, ex military or civillian but from the AFSP
    AFSP.jpg

There's a belief that if you tell a lie often enough, and you believe it so much that you get others to believe it, then it ceases to be a lie. It becomes the truth. Practiced through out history, nothing new. Simple deception, as old as mankind.

14. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

23 Russian embassy staff now have a week to leave the UK. I suspect that Russia will expell the same proportion of British Embassy staff in Russia. Again, nothing will be achieved by that. America is scaremongering, stating that Russia could launch a nerve gas attack in New York.

All this, and we still have not had or seen any evidance against Russia. What next I wonder.

15. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

There seems to be some evidence that a nerve gas that is only produced by the Russian military was used. If that is the case it is either a direct attack by Russia or they have lost control of some of this nerve agent.

classic33 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice