Love Island anyone?

Discussion in 'Society, Culture and Politics' started by Welsh dragon, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

Wow. With so much going on at the moment, the hot topic is should cosmetic surgery ads be axed while this programme is being aired.

As far as i can see, the programme itself should be dumped. This so called reality show theme, i want to be a celebrity sales rubbish is causing huge problems for teenagers who think that to get on in life, they have to emulate the very shallow non personalities that they see on our screens.

I am all for people watching and doing whatever they want, but is this really what people want nowadays?

I find i am watching less and less TV and i can see a time (very soon) when i stop watching the bloomin thing altogether as a lot of tv these days consists of cringeworthy wanna be people.

Anyone else have particular TV shows, series that they would like to see the back of? ^_^

2. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Cheap TV, as those appearing on tend to be appearing no-where else. Just sail away and leave 'em all behind. See who's the first to escape.

Big Brother, it's in the same line, as is "I'm a celebrity". Get the voting worked out right for that one. Not enough votes they stay.

3. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Another program for neurotic people with too much money, and no bloody sense, being milked dry by parasitic doctors.
    Watched by mostly millennial and uneducated simpletons!
    And those sheep, who haven't the ability to think for themselves.

4. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

You seem familiar with it.

Welsh dragon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice