Monsanto and Bayer, a match made in Eugenics hell!

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by Highlander, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Highlander

Highlander Regular Member

The two companies with the most evil reputation Monsanto and Bayer are attempting to amalgamate destroying in the process the health of the worlds nations.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=khfdjPbecwM

Both well known in the eugenic society and both well supported by extremists societies.
    We gave the problem with honey bees dying off. We have a huge increase in cancer amongst human society, especially where these companies have a presence.

But it the deliberate contermination of basic food stuffs that I would like to highlight.

For starters. And please answer to yourself the question before paging down.
    1. How long does carrot last before it starts to rot?

Answer 1 year plus.
    Why does it rot, the carrots are washed and sprayed from a 5000 ltre water tank which contains a cap full of Monsanto chemical. Within....Six weeks, they return to liquid.
    2. Potatoes are sprayed with chemicals to destroy the greenery of the potatoe plant, to stop them growing. Why?

The chemical is taken up by the tuber, which stops growing in size and weight, therefore decreasing the gross weight produced nationwide by farmers. Increasing the costs of a staple diet for those in poverty.
    Making it far easier to slowly starve the English nation, and by default mine.
    Before anyone starts saying that won't happen, just remember Ireland, or South Africa, or Yemen today!

This is for starters, if anyone's interested in the impact Monsanto and its horrific and disgusting behaviour towards nations and humanity in general.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

I am not a fan of Monsanto. They have used very underhanded tactics re GM produce and their treatment of farmers that do not use GM wheat etc is apalling. I wouldn't touch their products for anything.

3. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

One problem Bayer, a german company, own Monsanto.

All references are in the past tense with regards them.
    "Monsanto Company was an agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. It was headquartered in Creve Coeur, Greater St. Louis, Missouri."

Old news delivered as "new" News.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  4. OP
    OP
    Highlander

But as we all know, if it's American, it's plastic, rotten, shallow, and corrupt.

5. classic33

What colour should carrots be?
    Who changed the colour, when and why?

6. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Purple or white, but please stick to the thread.

The company murders steals and destroys ........ just like America. Rotten to its very core.

7. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Please reply with a pertinent fact.

8. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Or even a contradiction..... something I can use to destroy your pathetic attempts to derail, or hide from the facts.

No.....you'll get no sympathy from me.

9. classic33

Two simple questions asked, and you say keep on topic. Shows you have no idea what you've posted.

10. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Questions- Answered.
    Stick to thread.
    Profit more important than human health.....vermin sucking the life's blood from nations....to make money!

A euphemism for America!

11. classic33

Questions unanswered.

Very simple questions and you brought them into the thread.

12. OP
    OP
    Highlander

What does it matter regarding the colour of carrots, as regardless of colour, they taste the same!

How about something important, such as bees dying off, or from 1 in 70 cancer patients to 1 in 2 cancer patients, because of chemical on or in our food.
    How about blackmailing farmers......colour of carrots.....fool!

13. OP
    OP
    Highlander

The question you asked is your question, please stick to the thread, or crawl back into your American secret agents hole!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice