Music, bands, Books and Radio

Discussion in 'Arts, Entertainment, Music, TV and Books' started by Welsh dragon, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

Do you have any of the favourates above.

I like reading mainly ebooks now because they are easy to buy and store.

At the moment I am reading Dan browns 'Origin'. It is a bit slow, but hopefully it will pick up.

I also like Clive Cussler adventure books, Sci-Fi and crime books.

2. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I used to like Stephen King, but the last book i read of his was ' Needful Things' which i struggled to finish because he has a tendancy to use 5 pages to describe someone, something, or a situation instead of 2 paragraphs.

3. nana

nana New Member

I read the great book" where rainbows end". Do you guys have read that book?

Welsh dragon likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I havn't read it. What is it about? I do like reading.

5. Big Andy

Big Andy Well-Known Member Staff Member

6. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

7. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I read the life of Pi not long ago for the second time. I read it when it first came out as it was hailed as wonderful. To be honest i found it hard going, frustrating and irritating not to mention puzzling, so i decided to read it again. My verdict? Nope still confused, found it hard going and a waste of about a weeks worth of hard reading. A week of my life that i will never get back. ^_^

8. OP
    OP
    Welsh dragon

I see the author also wrote PS I love you. I may well buy that book from Amazon. Thanks for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice