Please help me

Discussion in 'Sex, Sexuality and Relationships' started by butterfly, Jun 24, 2018.

1. butterfly

butterfly New Member

Hi,

I am a 25 year old transman. I am currently living with my friends.
    I wish to have a more masculine look. So planning to undergo a top surgery procedure for this.

But I have not talked to my family about this. They don't know anything regarding this. I am not sure how to explain this to them. Worried that they might not understand me. Has anyone here gone through a similar experience?

Please help me. What should I do? How do I talk to my parents and convince them for this?
    Waiting for your replies. Thanks.

2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

I am really not sure how much help anyone here could be to you to be honest.

Have you tried and possible support groups in the area where you live? Have you had a look on the internet for similar groups online that could be of assistance to you?

If you are having a surgical procedure, are there any groups that the Doctors recommend you to join?

I do hope you find the right people/organisation that can give you the help and support you need. Good luck.

3. classic33

classic33 Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice