Queen and country....really?

Discussion in 'Sex, Sexuality and Relationships' started by Highlander, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Highlander

Highlander Regular Member

I opened this video, a family taken into care and two of his siblings are dead!

Do we not all have a responsibility to protect the vulnerable from institutional abuse and murder. I have alluded to this since the 12th century but as yet no one has thought to reply.

Please look at the video, and if only half is accurate....do you not think, these children, these survivors not deserve justice! So far alluding those by interference in the judicial system by the perpetrators.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2228&v=OhLfotgl6A4&ebc=ANyPxKpFEskJhTctGUopzwe2DyErajb8Uclbo0QgJal0OKf3DFI83kJA_oWk09STBRlx2avpSQ_IodFxulIyAn-bMJjUy8ykJQ

More videos available on request.

2. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

There has been widespread institutional abuse for decades and longer. No surprise that there are seems to be an awful lot of paedophiles today, or it seems to be the case anyway. Maybe it is simply a case of social media and the internet make it easier for news to travel, and maybe less of this sort of thing is swept under the carpet.

Don't they say "all that is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing" or words to that effect.

Hopefully if more people speak up, then things can change. Are you saying that there is some kind of conspiracy? I must admit, that i didn't manage to wade my way through the video.

What exactly are you trying to say?

classic33 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Highlander

I'm more interested in why you if horrified by the video, could you not "wade" through the video?

4. Welsh dragon

It is 47 minutes long and the sound isn't great either. Maybe if you gave a synopse as to what point exactly the commentator was trying to make, then i would have been more inclined to spend nearly an hour listening to it.

5. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

David Icke gets a mention!

Welsh dragon likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Highlander

I have been trying to give those a Synopsis of what's happened in England since the 12 th century.... this is reflected those things I have previously highlighted. From Goth Saxa Corbeg to Oliver Cromwell, from the butchery of the boers, to the nazi concentration camp of Gaza. From the Labour Party bragging about ten million recovered laundered drug money, which was one days interest on the money contained in the bank, laundered by British banks. It's not a conspiracy, it's a well organised crime fraternity.

7. Welsh dragon

Got it. Organised crime fraternity.

8. OP
    OP
    Highlander

9. classic33

Depends on which version is shown. There's one at nearly three hours.

10. Welsh dragon

I think i will pass, but thanks for the heads up.

11. classic33

"Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth and Pappy Bush Are Leaders in Child ... Image: Known child sex trafficker, Jimmy Savile, ... Ninth Circle Child Sacrificial Cult ..."
    Questions over the legallity of the video in the UK as well.

12. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Aye.....these vermin hide in darkness but these crimes they have committed since the 12th century, and thrown out of all Europe in the 13th century for EXACTLY the same crimes. It actually took three hundred years to crawl on there bellies, to get back into England. Oooh....and three mercenary armies and the murder of the king of England....but you want get that from grassic or the BBC!
    Ever wondered why.....no! Conceit or greed hide the necessary humanity to get off ones political bigotry!

The children being abused aren't caring about legality....only those vermin destroying there lives, hide behind money and power which stops them receiving the justice the kids are screaming out to have there story told!

But you grassic, your cult enjoys these vile parasitic dark pleasures, but normal humanity doesn't see things in the same manner, and it is part of and acceptable in Talmud teachings. Well, goyem, haven't the same rights as you, want to open a discussion, please, words.....commit yourself!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  13. classic33

Pulled in the last 24 hours, same video.
    bib.jpg

14. OP
    OP
    Highlander

Oooh....it you want more videos......just ask.....and they work....they keep being deleted, but like pizzagate.....it's out there.....the crimes committed against defenceless children....they are still looking for justice.

But there are those in the Talmud cult, and there puppets, who hope it never sees the light of day.

15. Welsh dragon

Having just watched more of rhe video, it seems to be just a lot of newspaper stories and allegations rolled into a collage. Random photos of children without proper context or verification of any kind. The interview with Harriet Harmon was cut off mid way through so people could not see or hear how she responded.

No response from any of the people accused, just allegatoon after allegation, i am no fan of most of the people accused, but allegations alone do not prove anything.

As this and other videos i presume are on Youtube, many i suspect will be able to see them, and make up their own minds. And Youtube will reach many more people. Putting a link to the videos will allow people to make their own minds up about the content. Satisfied @Highlander ?

classic33 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice