Ten dead in Texas high school shooting

Discussion in 'UK and World News' started by classic33, May 18, 2018.

1. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Ten people have been killed and 10 others injured in a shooting by a student at a Texas high school, says the state governor.

The attacker, who is in police custody on murder charges, was identified as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, a 17-year-old pupil at Santa Fe High School.

He allegedly used a shotgun and revolver apparently taken from his father, who legally owned the weapons.

Most of the dead from the attack in Santa Fe are students, said police.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott said "various kinds of explosive devices" had been found at the school, 40 miles (65km) south of Houston, and off-campus. These included "a CO2 device" and "a Molotov cocktail", he added.

The Republican governor said police had found information on the suspect's diary, computer and mobile phone suggesting he planned the attack.

Mr Abbot said the teenager wanted to take his own life afterwards, but "gave himself up" because "he didn't have the courage to commit the suicide".

Santa Fe Police Chief Jeff Powell advised residents to be aware of any suspicious objects they find. "Do not touch any items that look out of place," he said.

Santa Fe school police officer John Barnes has been named among the injured. He was in a critical condition and undergoing surgery, according to local media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44173954

2. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

I will wait until the alternative media has reported, you cannot believe a single word the Zionist media and corruption spread and spouts.
    But you being American, and a secret agent, you would fully understand those vermin.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  3. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

I see highlander is spouting his usual nonsense. Talk about a one trick pony.

Another terrible tragedy in another American school.

classic33 and Big Andy like this.
  4. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

But please feel free to educate me on dunblane, or why the children murdered or parents and family cannot get justice! Hidden by your Tory government for 125 years!

But then, I have principles and I don't blow with the wind.....!

An empty pool springs to mind!

Just oooh.... so shallow!

5. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Oooh..... I have a warm fussy feeling when dealing with Hypocrites, do you know any?

6. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

I know a few, but i know only 1 who sings the same song over and over again until it is beyond annoying.

classic33 and Big Andy like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    classic33

It's brought the NRA back out, defending their right to bear arms. It's also divided the gun lobby in Texas.

The victims:
    Sabika Sheikh, exchange student
    Ann Perkins, substitute teacher
    Angelique Ramirez, student
    Shana Fisher, art student
    Kimberly Vaughan, art student
    Chris Stone, junior student
    Cynthia Tisdale, full-time substitute teacher
    Christian "Riley" Garcia, 15, student
    Jared Conard Black, 17, student
    Kyle McLeod, 15, student

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/santa-fe-high-school-shooting-texas-victims-today-2018-05-18/

8. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

You might not believe me, but, I know you don't like the song!

Its funny you know, truth honesty and integrity doesn't change, but that fact, obviously passed you bye......

I understand the Welsh are excellent singers, but those rhythms of seasons, the songs of nature don't change, just like taking a breath......equality liberty and fraternity......but again.....you seem to of missed any of these scales that matters.

Have a nice day, those going hungry today, in Wales, aren't! Which I honestly believe you think acceptable and acceptable in everyday life.
    I do not, and I believe, if I can make you understand, your Welsh neighbours might not go hungry. We all have the same needs, if cut we bleed, if hurt we cry, skin tone or religion makes no different, if we have no roof over our heads, or the heads of our loved ones. Of if ours are hungry! The Tories only follow these policies because voters allow them. Even the loss of the NHS in 2012 Tory legislation, doesn't seem to stir the feelings of those real bitter Tory horrors.

But some people.......just don't think, I suppose it's greed and selfishness what do you think!

I suppose you have private health care......so will it matter to you?

9. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

But back to the murder of children in Scotland, I suppose it's more acceptable to be able to talk about American children, and sympathise, with them, as we can do nothing about it. Nor would want to do anything about it! It's a talking point, nothing more!

The usual important shallow stance we take when showing hypocrisy to others, and our ignorance of their pain.

10. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

The NRA, a disgusting body filled with vermin.....I have no doubt you would want to bring these slugs out or it's corner!

But the problem isn't the NRA......it's far deeper, and neurotic in the American psyche, it starts with systematic and Endemic fear, created and institutional in all its aspects of American life.

11. Big Andy

Big Andy Senior Member Staff Member

Nah not annoying at all. You have to use a different approach and play highlander bingo.
    Full house is
    Usurper
    Vermin
    Zionist
    Tories and secret agent in a post. You will find yourself regularly calling house though. Doesnt even matter what the thread is about. Could be about knitting patterns but you would probably discover that dropped stitches are an evil Zionist plot. :laugh::laugh:

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  12. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Mmmm...... I don't have your connections to hide behind, nor the shallowness necessary not to care.

But, I do stand on my own feet, pride in being different from your good self.

As for grassic.....nah, the gentleman concerned has a vivid imagination, but a cabbage in a field of cabbages, there is no difference from the proscribed, American.

But please, explain to me, seeing your indepth knowledge, of the subject matter, why American children, being slaughtered which is normal everyday happening in America, is different in Scottish children being slaughtered, in Scotland, but no one being not allowed to know the facts, for 125 years. Do you not see something remiss? Or is protecting pedophiles
    more important? Well, it was your Tory government that put the embargo in place.
    I bow in anticipation of an early response. But you won't mind, if I don't hold my breath.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  13. OP
    OP
    classic33

Thing is, it was a Labour government.

Remember, Tory = Jacobite = Scottish = Sold Out.

14. OP
    OP
    classic33

The American way....

15. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

Glad you accepted the cabbage comment. It's nice to know and understand the level one is prepared to accept. But you must also remember some have aspirations above gutter level.

Please try to be original.....the record seems to be stuck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice