Your political predictions for 2018

Discussion in 'Society, Culture and Politics' started by PD, Nov 9, 2017.

1. PD

PD Retired

Brexit reversal

2. Ashness

Ashness Guest

Is that a prediction or a wish list?

3. Jezza

Jezza Regular Member

Late January.. cabinet reshuffle and few electors care.
    January to summer recess... Brexit talks stagger along, no deal, no agreement.
    September.. another mini cabinet reshuffle follows two sackings-for-naughtiness ( could be anyone) . Few electors care.
    October ...May hangs on by skin of teeth by secretly agreeing to step down immediately after Brexit 2019.
    October-Christmas recess.. plans afoot for short list of candidates to replace May and "No Deal" begins to be trumpeted as a strong possibility in the Main Stream Media following 'cabinet leak'.
    Merry Christmas.
    :smile:

4. Welsh dragon

Welsh dragon Senior Member Staff Member

We will have yet another crap year weather wise.^_^ i know, not political.

By the Autumn after both sides have expelled Embassy staff, both Russia and the British government will once again be talking to each other, and perhaps even new trade deals will be made.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  5. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

Election will happen on the first Thursday in May.

6. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

7. Welsh dragon

Between who?

classic33 likes this.
  8. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

What? Do you really need a reply?

The lies the deceit from Westminster and so many, including NATO NATIONS, is so overwhelming, gas, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, but they are only following instruction.

9. Welsh dragon

So. Anyone. Anywhere. Not much of a prediction though, as there are wars and skirmishes all over the planet, all the time.

It is like saying a plane will crash sometime this year.

classic33 likes this.
  10. Big Andy

Big Andy Well-Known Member Staff Member

No doubt that will either be a Westminster or Zionist plot too!

classic33 and Welsh dragon like this.
  11. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

12. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

13. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

It's easy when on is conceited and superior, to dismiss the messengers.....and there are many, but between blinkers rose tinted glasses, and greed, you can dismiss those begging, those families going hungry, those in society being destroyed by drugs and multi millionaire making a profit on the death if families sons and daughters....aye.....it seems very easy for some, myself, I care about all people even if you don't!
    So I for one will shove it up your perochial noses. I can stand the contempt, and hatred, anything for English people, they deserve better.

14. classic33

classic33 Well-Known Member

This name seems to pop-up elsewhere on here, as a reliable source.
    Michel Chossudovsky (born 1946) is a Canadian economist, author and conspiracy theorist.
    Director of the Centre for Research on Globalization(Globalresearch.ca), which publishes conspiracy theories.

15. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

But what has that to do with troops and strategies?

What's that to do with NATO troops being placed onto Russian borders?

vast sways of humanity knows exactly what your banker vermin are about. There time, like the 13th century is about to happen yet again....but properly exposed and removed from decent society. I personally thought king John had the right idea, he castrated them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice